My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Piece, Love & Applique Up and Ready to Order

I'm so excited to share that I've finished my new BOM quilt! I will have pictures of the complete quilt some time this week, when I get my mom to help me hang it for a good shot. In the mean time, I am really excited to say that I've figured out pricing, and I think it's an awesome deal!
After finishing my quilt, I went through my notes and totaled up how much fabric I actually used. This leaves plenty of room for personal color choice and scraps for mistakes, yet doesn't leave a lot of extra yardage for no reason. What I came up with is a cost of only $10/month! The quilt is about 62x82, so this includes significant fabric for a substantial project. But the best part? For only $10 you also get your backing!
Yep, that's right, I was able to include the price of backing and keep the quilt super affordable. I just love it when you have a matching backing all ready to go with your quilt top and don't have to make another purchase or hunt down the perfect fabric months after starting your project!
Here is a link to the ordering page I've created for this project. Monthly kits will be available starting in August. Piece, Love & Applique link

No comments: