My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

So, What's so CRAZY about you?

Well, you asked, and I'm answering. Here are the Top 10 answers to the question "So, What's so CRAZY about you?

10. What? Aren't all quilter's crazy?
9. I live in Northern Idaho. You'd be crazy from Vitamin D deficiency too.
8. If you were born with this hair, you'd understand.
7. Have you met my husband?
6. How about my 3 kids?
5. I work 80 hours a week at my own quilt shop not because it makes me rich, but because I love it.
4. The year I opened my store I was living with my "poor old senile mother." That would make you crazy too.
3. The year after that, my even more senile old grandmother moved to town. Let's just say that this town's not big enough for the 3 of us.
2. Well, I was released from the asylum just 1 week before I decided to open my store.
1. I'm not really crazy. I just thought it would be fun to have people asking me this silly question all the time!

No comments: