My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Bee Bop Shop Hop

I attended the final meeting today for the Bee Bop Shop Hop in June. Here is some information on the shop hop, which promises to be lots of fun if you're in our area!

The Hop is Monday June 16 - Sunday June 22. 14 or 15 shops are included, from Metaline Falls, WA to Spokane, WA/Coeurdalene, ID to Palouse, WA, Moscow, ID, and me in Deary, ID. Hours are 10am-6pm M-Th, 10am-7pm F-Sat, and I think it's 11am-4pm Sunday, but if you're planning on it I'll have to check those Sunday hours. All shops are to be open these hours.

You have all week to make it to each shop. Which ever shop you choose to begin with, you will receive a passport and a shop list with maps. You only need to visit each shop and get your passport stamped to be eligible for great prizes, including 15gift baskets and the grand prize of an awesome quilting retreat for you and 9 friends!

For each shop you make a purchase at, you will receive a free fat eighth. You will also get to draw a discount when you purchase, with a chance to receive 10, 20, or 30% off your entire purchase!

There is no cost to participate in the hop, and you are not obligated to make any purchases to be eligible for prizes. Just turn in your completely stamped passport at the last shop you visit!

No comments: