My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quilting Blossom

It's down to the final hours this week! I have 2 days to finish up projects to take to the St. Maries Quilt Show Sunday and Monday. With only one quilt left, it should be easy. But only a few blocks into that final quilt, I realized that my urge to customize was going to mean it would take a lot longer than I had hoped for. Finally, at 8pm last night, I was too tired to keep quilting, so I had to give up until this afternoon. Here is what is taking me so long:

And by the way, that late night party? Never happened. The computer shipped separately from everything else, so I'm still waiting. (not so patiently!)

No comments: