My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

New This Week

Here is the quilting update for the week:

Paisley Party arrived Monday. What a beautiful line! There is a great beginner level quilt kit, which I've scheduled a class for in November. See it here!

I added a few new classes. Be sure to check them out if you're in the area.

My sister was nice enough to update the Quilt Samples on the website.

My sister also did my dishes. Oh yeah, she even added some of the new kits:

Warm Hands, Warm Hearts
Christmas Crossing
Sweet Sunshine
And More!

Recipe for Friendship was shipped Thursday. It should be in-store by next Thursday!

I finally got to use my long-arm Wednesday! Quilts are once again going out the door. Hooray!

2 weeks and counting until Quilt Market. Can't wait!

No comments: