My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, April 10, 2009

2009 I S.E.W. So I Hop



The 2009 I S.E.W. Hop is just around the corner! Here are the details:



May 8 & 9, 2009, all shops are open 9am-7pm

10 participating quilt shops in the North Idaho/Eastern Washington area

Becky's Fabrics & Bernina
Emerald Garden
Grammy G's
Hawthorne Gallery
Quilted Heart, LLC
Quilt Something
Rather-Be's
Small Towne Quilts
Stitches and Petals,
and of course, me! The Crazy Quilter

Hoppers will receive a FREE fat quarter of your choice at each participating shop, plus door prizes, snacks, and lots of fun! Grand prize includes a $25 gift certificate to each of the 10 shops!

When you complete your shop hop passport, you'll also receive an exclusive FREE pattern!

Visit the shop, or email me through my website if you would like additional details, including a road map.

Happy Hopping!

No comments: