My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Hollow Designs


I am so excited to start offering patterns and kits from Happy Hollow Designs! They specialize mainly in Fall and Christmas/Winter projects, such as runners and small hangings. They have a fantastic fusible grid product that makes their projects easier than you would ever think, and you'll get an informative flier of instructions to help you get started with your order! Plus, ALL of the accessories are available with the pattern. This is a big must for me, since I hate trying to run around gathering everything to make the project perfect. The accessory kits include all trims, buttons, jewels, EVERYTHING to make the project as pictured!
The products I have in stock now are only a small sampling of what I hope to carry soon. Plus, they are great scrappy projects since they take a variety of small squares from many fabrics! You can see what's available now by looking under Happy Hollow in my online catalog. Be sure to order at least a yard of the fusible grid for each project you're making.
I hope to have samples made soon, but don't hold you're breath because I'm in the middle of Sunflower Hill right now!

No comments: