My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home From Another Quilt Market

I'm home from yet another Quilt Market experience, this one in Minneapolis, MN. I must say, Minneapolis was a great city to visit, and this turned out to be a great Quilt Market. I came home with as much as I could carry, and ordered even more than that to be shipped to the shop!
C had fun too, I think, especially since we were able to do a little site seeing in between time at Market. However.....he has already ran out the door this morning to go meet G for some man time, so maybe he got a little more girl-i-fied than he could handle after all.
They wanted $9.95/day for WiFi access, so I didn't blog from Market at all. I mean, come on, that's like over a yard of fabric! That means I have a back log of great stuff to share with you all. To get started, I'm going to begin uploading new items into the online catalog. Watch for them to start appearing today!
Oh yeah, a little birdie told me that new Christmas fabric from Moda arrived in store while I was gone. You can check it out at Fruitcake in the online catalog under fabrics.

No comments: