My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where to Begin, What to Finish?

The cold weather seasons always make me want to do more quilting. Combine that with the holidays, and the new fabrics that continue to arrive, and the fact that I'm on break from school for a month, and I really want to quilt! Now that I've finished all the long-arm quilting for Christmas gifts, I might actually get to sit down at the sewing machine before midnight soon. In high hopes of this, I am adding my to do list back to the blog. Maybe this will help keep me accountable to actually finishing up some projects!

No comments: