My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011


It's finally here!! The fabric I ordered at Spring Market, and then had to re-order when my order got mixed up in the supplier's computer, finally came! Now, I can finally begin offering this beautiful new block of the month from The Quilt Company.
This time it features barns! This quilt is gorgeous in person, and will make a fantastic addition to any one's quilt collection. These quilts are also fun to make, and are much less daunting than they appear when you take it one block at a time. (Months 5 and 6 include the setting blocks and borders.) Last year I vividly remember sewing up the last BOM in a round of 3am sewing sessions in late July. Maybe this year I will create my shop sample in the same fashion a month later? I will be sure to let you all know when it is complete. Regardless, if you are already in love with this quilt as much as I am, you can start yours anytime by ordering here!

No comments: