My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Crazy 8 Shop Hop 2012

The Crazy 8 Shop Hop is fast approaching. As usual, I am nowhere near ready! But do I let that stop me from adding to instead of subtracting from my to-do list?

Of course not! Instead, I picked up paint today after work. (My non-quilting, daytime, unfortunately necessary to pay my bills, work.)

"Paint? For what?" you ask.

 For the quilt shop, of course!

I am giving the store's front porch a much-needed make-over before the Shop Hop. This means, sometime in the next 2.5 weeks, I have work to do!

But wait.....I already had work to do.....

Oh well, what's new, anyways?

I will post before and after pics when the painting party is over!

Want to learn more about the Shop Hop, like dates and times? Check out the store's Calendar Page and look at the first weekend in August for printable fliers and info.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: