My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I thought I'd take a minute to share my triumph over finally finishing the Strawberry Faire quilt! Now, if only it could quilt itself! It was worth it, it is absolutely an adorable quilt! I can't wait to hang it in the shop. Next, on to the Shaker Ladder throw, which my husband just finished helping me spray baste the backing and batting for. He so nicely agreed to help, it is Christmas after all!
Our house has been crazier than usual this week. Today especially, with the GeoTrax train running constantly in the background, Kylee running around with her new sweat suit on and her MP3 player blasting Hannah Montana, and Bailey alternately drooling over and hugging and kissing her American Girl Doll! It's a small Christmas miracle that I've gotten any quilting done at all today, but I did manage it! I managed it so well, in fact, that Monte enjoyed some relax time without me "bugging him." (his words)
I will definately be avoiding the scale for the rest of this week. Sickeningly, my husband has been eating non-stop today, even more so than usual, and won't gain a pound over it. I feel like I won't be hungry until sometime mid-January! Can you say new year's resolution time??

No comments: