My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pictures, Pictures!

Here are some pictures I was finally able to upload from my camera. It seems my computer is in a good mood tonight!

These are pics from the Clarkston Quilt Show last weekend:
This was my booth at the quilt show. My mom (you know, the senile one) and I worked long and hard last weekend and had a rewarding show. I am still recovering, but I have managed to get some quilting done the past couple of days, so maybe there's hope for me yet!
Have you prepared for the I Sew So I Hop Shop Hop, coming May 9 & 10? Yeah, neither have I, yet.

No comments: