My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Layer Cake Project

I've been looking for just the right project for the Hemming House Layer Cake. So far, layer cake patterns have proven to be a bit tricky, because they require a certain number of dark squares and light squares. The Hemming House layer cake happens to have about 10 lights and 30 darks, so projects that call for more than 10 lights are difficult to adjust for. Finally, though, I think I've found it. It's a new pattern from This & That, and if all goes well I'm starting on it tomorrow.
The pattern is called Sweet Sunshine.

No comments: