My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wow, I think I wrote a novel!

Wow was that post on flying to Jamaica long! Hopefully you made it through it, or maybe you got bored and quit reading half way through. I hope not, since I've only just begun telling you everything about our trip!

I am having a really hard time coming back to reality, or maybe it's just the completely draining jet-lag I feel like I'm still suffering from. Here's a hint: The trip home wasn't any smoother than the trip there! Either way, it is not helping me prepare for the quilt show this weekend! I went home yesterday afternoon and could hardly keep my eyes open, let alone fire up the quilting machine. At this rate, I should be caught up quilting, well........never.

If that isn't bad enough, my sun burn waited until yesterday, 2 days after coming home, to turn a nice golden color. Now, it will for sure be long gone and I'll have to start the process all over again if Summer ever arrives in Idaho. Doing the laundry has been totally depressing, since it involves putting away swimsuits and shorts and tanks that won't reappear for another 2 months at least!

Thank goodness for my parents, who have helped me prepare items for my super awesome booth at the quilt show! I will be posting pictures, of course. I am so excited to see it all come together, exhausted or not! We set up for the show tomorrow afternoon, so wish me luck!

On top of everything else, my Cookie Lee jewelery arrived the day before I left for Jamaica. I love it all, but I'm so overwhelmed with everything I can't even begin to start really selling it. I'll settle for wearing it for now, I guess!

No comments: