My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Website Updates!

I've been busy rearranging some things in my online catalog and adding new products like crazy! Today, the newest tools in fabric marking arrived! Check out the new line of Sewline products. These make tranferring patterns easy! Plus the glue pens are great for doing machine applique.

I also got a lot of new bag patterns and wearable items in. I've made a new catagory for them under patterns called Bags and Wearables. I'll be working on adding details tomorrow, like fabric requirements for the new patterns.

Later this week, watch for new fabrics from Kaffe Fassett! View some of his fabrics here!

No comments: