My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pleasantly Surprised

Backorder is usually the kiss of death when it comes to fabric ordering. The actual translation of backorder is:

"Don't count on getting this fabric, ever. If you do get this fabric, it will be waaaaay waaaaaay after you sold the entire rest of anything that coordinates with it, and you'll only actually get it because you forgot you ordered it and didn't cancel it. Then, you'll have to sell it for less than you paid for it, because by then it's really, really old and every other store that still has it is selling it at a discount too."

Today, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my coordinating panels for Tracks Along the Trail beat the odds and actually showed up!

Well, well, miracles do happen!

No comments: