My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fall Brings Higher Prices

I just found out today that Moda fabric prices will go up, beginning in November 2008. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but prices for Moda fabrics will probably be $8.99 in my store, and likely more than that in many other places. I knew it was probably coming, but it makes me sad to have to raise prices.
Jelly rolls, layer cakes, and charm packs will also be going up. Jelly rolls and layer cakes shipped Nov. and later will sell for $35.00.
On a happy note, the Bistro and Civil War prints will remain at $8.75/yd because they are releasing in September!

No comments: