My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Civil War Crossing Fabrics


I just uploaded all of the new line from Barbara Brackman, after I realized it has been shipped! I will have it in store with a week. Preview it here: Civil War Crossing
With plenty of time before the September Moda University meeting, hopefully I will have a sample quilt made for the block of the month program!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a kit for the Civil War Crossing fabric?

I am looking for a civil war kit in Browns and pink.

please let me know:

mschellenberger@comcast.net