My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New-Ragspuns


Ragspuns are a product we purchased this Fall at Market. They are adorable little pre-cut shapes that are fast and easy to applique to all sorts of things. Wall hangings, pillows, tablerunners, towels, pins, and ornaments to name a few! They are not expensive, and add a lot of texture and personality to your projects!

Dec. 1 we will be starting a monthly towels club. Basically, for $13.95 + shipping each month, you'll get everything you need to make 1 tea towel. These make excellent gifts, or use for seasonal decor in your kitchen! You can literally have this done in an hour or two!

You can view and order the monthly kit Here! Don't forget to watch the New catagory, as other Ragspun products arrive that I have ordered! There are some adorable pin kits on the way, and more!

No comments: