My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

I just finished two long weekends of vending at local quilt shows, Moscow, ID and Clarkston, WA. The shows were great, I especially enjoy the Clarkston show as the people there are so supportive and warm!

At both shows, I wore a Lilly Apron borrowed from a friend. The apron is absolutely fantastic, due in large part to the great, big, oversized, matching fabric flower pin. Of course, I assured everyone that even though the pin is not shown on the pattern cover, the instructions to make it ARE included inside the pattern.

So, Saturday evening my mom happens to ask me if I've ever actually checked to be sure the flower pattern is inside?

Well............actually,.........no. I just took my friend's word for it, because she is very trustworthy, afterall.

Little did I know that the pattern manufacturer, sometime after my friend bought her pattern and before I started buying patterns for the shop, stopped including the flower instructions with the apron.

Uh Oh..............How many patterns have I already sold?????

So, I am a BIG, FAT, LIAR! If you bought the Lilly Apron pattern from me and I told you the flower instructions were included, I LIED! (whoops, my bad) This is just the sort of TERRIBLE customer service I strive to avoid.

So, if you read this, please call the shop or email me so I can get you a copy of the flower instructions! And shame on me, for not double checking the patterns myself!

No comments: