My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

3rd Time's a Charm

Last year I made myself a halter top using an Amy Butler pattern. I might have gotten to wear it, too, if it hadn't been just a little bit too small!

Last month, I made myself a Sun Surf Halter. Too bad it turned out to be 2 sizes too big! I look ridiculous in it, and it would take me less time to make another than to re-size the one I already finished.

Just to prove you can't keep a sewing fanatic down, I'm taking a third stab at the whole clothing thing. I've decided to attempt the Anna Tunic. It has a great flower pin that reminds me of the one on the Lilly Apron!

I'm having a hard time deciding which fabric to make my tunic from, so I've decided to run a week long pole. So, thru next Saturday, May 9, you can vote in the sidebar of this blog for which fabric you think I should use to make my tunic. When the week is over, I promise to attempt to make a correctly sized tunic!

Here are the choices:
Dark Red Rebel Roses


Green Damask from Soiree


Arcardia Blue & Brown on Eggshell


You have one week to vote for your favorite print. Happy voting!

2 comments:

Kr!sty said...

My vote is for the Arcardia Blue & Brown on Eggshell.....I have no clue about sewing but I like your blog so I thought I would put my two cents in. ;)

mjbeid said...

I voted, and I'm putting in my order for one as well in the Arcardia Blue & Brown :). Make sure you use the "large" size!