My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Early Mother's Day To Me

In his excitement to show me what he made, Will gave me my Mother's Day gift a week early. It consists of a painting/drawing, and a card. The card has sentences that have been completed by Will about me. Here is how it reads:

My mom likes to (blank).
My mom is (blank) old.
My mom's favorite color is (blank).
My mom's favorite food is (blank).
My mom is good at (blank).
My mom likes it when I (blank).

That's how it read before Will filled it in. Here is what my card actually says:

My mom likes to watch TV.
My mom is a teenager old.
My mom's favorite color is yellow.
My mom's favorite food is spaghetti.
My mom is good at sewing.
My mom likes it when I go to town with her.


At first, I thought he was making me out to be a couch potato. Then, I read how old I was and had to laugh. I think he mixed up my favorite color with Bailey, and my favorite food with his. At least he got the sewing part right, but I took him to town today and I most certainly DID NOT like it!

Isn't motherhood grand?

1 comment:

mjbeid said...

Ha ha, only in Will's world is any of this true :)