My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh, So, TIRED!

Let me start by saying that working a 40 hour/week regular job AND running a business STINKS. Would someone tell me why I didn't request tomorrow off, because I will be lucky to crawl out of bed and drag myself anywhere in the morning. I am so tired, in fact, that I didn't even have the energy to be in this picture of my quilt show booth:


I did, however, actually finish a few things this week in the way of quilt projects. They are the Ellie Bag, and my Spring Needle Punch. Why yes, this is the same needle punch I started over a year ago. Thanks for rubbing it in!

Here are some pics:





Now, off to bed with me!

No comments: