My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

BOM Blocks 1 and 2-Piece, Love Applique

Well, it turns out this BOM is very quick to put togther, and with only a couple of evenings after work I have churned out Blocks 1 and 2! Here are some pics for you to enjoy:
Here is "block" 1. With this project, they're more like sections than blocks.


Here you see two shots, one before and one after I've button-hole stitched the fusible applique. I went with my favorite method, fusible applique and machine button-hole stitch.




Here is section 2, the first try.


I didn't like how light the green of the leaves turned out, so I switched fabrics. Here is my final block, before the buttonhole finish:


So, I'm off to finish the button hold and section 2 will be done! Perhaps you'll find a picture of sections 1 and 2 attached to each other later tonite!

No comments: