My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Piece, Love & Applique Blocks 4 & 6

Here are the pics I promised earlier today of the Block-of-the-month. This starts officially in August, you will be able to see the real deal on display in the shop in July when it's done! Just a note, not all the kits will be like mine, you will have to trust me, but they will all be gorgeous!
Here are blocks 4 & 6, there are more on the way but I need to take pics of them first!

Don't let Block 4 scare you, the appliqued basket is not nearly as difficult as it looked. I promise, I was a little aprehensive but it went really fast. Plus, that is it for month 4, so you don't have to worry about any additional piecing that month!

Here are blocks:

No comments: