My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Piece, Love & Applique Blocks 7, 8, 9, 10!

Here they are, almost the entire remainder of the new Block of the Month I've been working on. I'd better be careful, or I might actually finish something on time!






Here is a quick refresher on this quilt:

Block of the month (BOM) to begin at The Crazy Quilter in August 2010.
Finish your block each month and receive the next pattern for free!
Finish you quilt top at the end of the year and win the chance at great prizes, including FREE quilting!
Approximate costs will be $8-$12 dollars per month (plus $2-$5 shipping if applicable). This is only an estimate, based on the materials I've used so far in my quilt. I'm contemplating including backing so you can have a truly complete quilt kit.
Each kit will be different, and allow for individualizing through fabric choices. Share pictures with me and I will post them online so we can all have fun looking at everyone's interpretations.
Opinions or questions? Please comment!

No comments: