My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To Market or Not to Market? That is the Question.

I'm having a horrible time deciding whether or not to go to Quilt Market. So horrible that I've put the decision off until now, and it's only a month away! I've got to get down to business, before the price of plane tickets sky rockets, and the only hotel rooms left have cockroaches! So....I've posted a little poll on the blog. Help me out! Would ya?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spokane to houston $269 call me hooters