My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Phone Troubles

If you've tried to call the quilt shop in the past week or two, you probably didn't reach anyone. Why? Because I make a brain-dead move and neglected to follow up with my new phone system to ensure I had set it up properly. The result? No one trying to dial the quilt shop could get through.

Great........As if the for-sale sign in the front yard wasn't enough to make people think I was out of business, now I've really gone and done it!

In my defense, I've had a super busy couple of weeks learning a whole lot of fun stuff at my new job.

But still......is my face red?

Anyways, the phone is back online. And, "YES!" I'm still in business!

No comments: