My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year, New Name, New Website

For 2012, I have decided my shop's website needs a refreshing upgrade. To that end, I am in the process of having it redesigned and reorganized. I have high hopes that it will be wonderful and fun! I am even changing the name of the store to go along with the new look. Watch for the improvements to show up sometime in February or March, and don't panic if the current website dissappears for a while! Bookmark this blog now, and you can still visit me while the new site is being finished.
The new website's address will not change, so as soon as it is up you will be able to access it again via the same address, www.crazyforquilting.com.

In the mean time, my mom, my husband, and I are spending some time in the next few weeks reorganizing the store itself, and doing a major inventory overhaul. Visit us after the first of the year, Thursday - Saturday, to see how it's going. I'm sure there will be many items marked down and added to the sale area, as we make room for new merchandise in the coming year!

Along with this overhaul, I am also re-organizing my quilting calendar. This will allow me to be more accurate and more on schedule throughout the year with the long-arm quilting. Right now, quilts can be booked for March. With my new scheduling, quilts will be done within 1-2 weeks of my estimate, instead of 1-2 months. I am excited about being more organized and on-target, and I hope you all are too! If you would like to view pictures of my quilting, please visit the store's Facebook page, here.

No comments: