My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Name for the New Year!

My new logo is done, and I've unveiled it on this blog above! The website is in progress, I hope to see it up and running within the next month. Right now, whenever my home page opens up it has a very sad, dejected, "This site is closed" message. Hopefully not for long!
Revamping a website is hard work, even when you hire someone else to do the geeky, technical part! I already feel like I have spent days entereing merchandise into the new site, and I haven't even finished the patterns yet! That's right, I haven't touched fabric, notions, kits, or any other catagory besides patterns and I'm already whining.
I know it will all be worth it in the end. The new site will be much better organized, prettier (very necessary, wouldn't you say?), and more fun to spend time looking at. I can hardly wait to see what you all think!
Until then, you will have to wait patiently, or just visit me in person at the store! New fabric is arriving this week, watch for a preview here on the blog until the new website is up and running.

No comments: