My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Panels For Fabric Books

Just in time for the holiday gift-giving season, I have panels in stock for making fast easy fabric books.  These are the kinds of toys and gifts that are hard to find any more, and that everyone remembers fondly.  I have three panels to choose from, and all you need is a yard of fusible fleece or interfacing and a couple hours to have one pretty awesome gift for a child you love.

I'll be sewing a few up for samples this weekend.  You can purchase your own by clicking here.





No comments: