My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hooked on Hats

I promised to share the new items coming into the store this Fall and Winter.  Having so much more floor space since I moved, and a larger variety of customers, means I can add items I love but didn't have the space for before.  So, when I ran across this great line of hats, I fell in love with them and just had to have them in the shop!

I love hats, they keep me warm when I'm usually cold, and they add fashion to even a boring outfit. Hats are a great way to add unique style to your wardrobe without a lot of cost.  Each of these hats sells for just $14.99!

Of course, wearing a hat for me requires taking an hour to straighten my naturally curly hair.  Otherwise, hats just make me look like a clown.  Sorta like this, only with a hat and better makeup.

Luckily, My girls have much more sleek hair than I, and they were more than happy to play hat models.
Here's a sneak peak at some of the hats in stock!


Kylee has been pining away for this hat ever since it came into the store.  I'm going to give it to her for Christmas.  Shhhhhhhhh...


This hat has a great braided accent.  It's a little smaller, and would be great for a younger child or someone with a smaller head.


 

The hat on the right is available in several colors. This is the blue.  There's also a pink one in stock.


These hats are geared more toward Spring and Summer.  The one on the left unbuttons in back to become a full brimmed sun hat.  The hat on the right has a funky, part sun hat and part bonnet look. It also comes in creamy beige.


Here's another view.


The hat on the right here also comes in different colors.  Pink, blue, green, etc.  Both of these hats are wool with silky lining. Super comfortable!
I haven't decided if I'm going to sell these on the website yet.  If you'd like to see them available for purchase online, please leave me a comment!


No comments: