My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello Everyone, and welcome! This is my first post to my blog, which I've decided to create on a whim! After reading the articles in my McCall's Quilting magazine this month about quilting blogs, I thought I'd try my own. Why not? I have all this free time in between family, kids, quilt shop, quilting and sewing, right? Sure.......maybe not. It should be fun anyways, and hopefully I will meet a lot of new quilters! I promise to post again soon, and introduce myself properly. First though, I should pick up my daughter from school. Ah, priorities!

2 comments:

mimi said...

Great idea. What a wonderful way to keep in touch with your customers and fellow quilters

mjbeid said...

Can I be crazy with you with just 1 child? That is a great picture of the kids, I need more of them! By the way, next time Monte is attempting to help you, please do take pictures and share :)!