My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Moda University Madness

Madness-that's what it's like more and more the last week of the month around here! I've spent the morning making copies, cutting mystery block kits, and addressing envelopes, while Will watches Alvin and the Chipmunks for the 100th time, and makes general chaos out of my storage room/office/tv room. So, if you get your Moda U mailing this month, and it's missing a page, or a fabric, or has 2 of something, please, take pity on me!

The last quarter of the Mystery Quilt is beautiful, possibly my favorite blocks of the entire quilt! I can't wait to see the finished projects. Unfortunately, mine won't be among them, but this definately goes into the "someday" pile. (OK, the someday mountain)

I'm off to town this afternoon to make major copies for tomorrow's meeting, and exchange a shirt I bought last weekend for Kylee. It's a High School Musical shirt and she's been dying to wear it, even though it was too small.

If I'm lucky, I'll get home in time to finish up the quilting on the Red, White, and Bold quilt. It's really nice, and will make a great table cloth for the Summer.

I'll also try to post a picture of my flower bed, now finished and looking beautiful. I need to hurry, because you know plants at my house don't stay green for long! If I don't get a picture quick, I'll be posting a picture of beautiful planters with dry, dead, crackling plants hanging from them!

No comments: