My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures to Smile At

Here are some pics from the last couple days. The first I've titled "Deceivingly Peaceful." It shows my son and my nephew. Too bad they fell asleep right before I had to take them out of the car to run errands, instead of right after I'd already ran my errands!
This next one is called "Frustration." This is my shop vacuum, and that black cord coming out of the bottom is attached to my iron. Have I mentioned my office is also my storage room/playroom/TV room/break room/ironing room? This is what happens when my mom gets overzealous with the vacuum! She left it for me to fix this morning, her nice way of telling me my back room is too cluttered.

No comments: