My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Moda University Mystery Quilt

Wow! That's all I can say. I just received an email with the final 4 months worth of Moda University quilt blocks, plus a picture of the final quilt, and WOW! If you're doing this quilt, you are going to be blown away by how awesome it is going to be! It's going to be a hard secret to keep for me!

I'm also so excited, because Quilt Market is coming up fast! We leave next Friday, and I can hardly wait. Now, especially, because I was also emailed info that I will find out about the new Moda University block of the month program to begin after the Mystery Quilt is finished. I can hardly wait!

If you don't know what Moda University is, check out my Moda U web page!

No comments: