My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

New For Spring


Just this week, new items for Spring arrived in the store. Check out the Potting Shed section of the store for some great items.
All of these products are made in nearby Troy, ID, by Potting Shed Creations. They are the highest quality ingredients, and grow beautiful plants. There are organic rice hull planters, galvanized pails, and even mini seed tins that are magnetic and super cute! These would make great gifts through-out the growing season!
I can't wait to season my food with my very own herb garden. The next time I get the urge to cook, that is.

No comments: