My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Food Drive at The Crazy Quilter

I guess it's time for me to grow up and give back to the community! For my first attempt at becoming socially responsible, I am holding a food drive during the month of November. Here is how it will work:

Thru Nov. 30, when you bring a nonperishable food bank donation, I will give you 10% off your in-store purchase. The only exclusions are machine quilting and class fees.

In addition, for online purchases, I will donate 10% of the total purchase, (before shipping and sales tax) to the local food bank.

Now you can quilt in November and feel good knowing someone will be eating Thanksgiving dinner because of you!

No comments: