My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Serged Satchel from Indygo Junction


I spotted this bag in the Indygo Junction booth at Market and loved it. (My mom hated it, so I guess this is subjective) The pattern will be in store soon, and since I just heard on the news show that "ruffles are everywhere" this season, it's just in time! Actually, I loved several of Indygo Junction's new patterns, and am expecting many of them in store by the end of this month! Summer clothes for girls, bags, tunics, and even pajamas! Since the patterns are coming in November, maybe I'll have time to make something for the girls before next Summer!
You can see them all soon in the Bags and Wearables pattern catagory.

No comments: