My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Yee Haw!


The Cowboys and Indians fabric arrived today! This is such a great fabric line, as it has both boys and girls in the focal fabric, yet could easily be an adult quilt by leaving out that one fabric. It's done in 1950's style and is just fantastic!

Tomorrow's project will be fixing up the display my mom and I have been planning to go along with it. We've already collected a saddle, and my mom has plans to build a fence for the fabric. Pictures to follow as soon as possible!

Hopefully my super helper comes home from Hawaii soon (you know who you are) to whip me up some sample quilts! Remember Boot Scootin' and Stampede? These quilts were attracting all sorts of attention at Quilt Market, so I can't wait to have my own versions!

No comments: