My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I love to rearrange.........

Furniture, store displays, and apparently my blog! I've been doing some blog housekeeping and organizing. What do you think? Too loud and obnoxious? Yeah.....I'm not sold on it yet either. Which means until I find just the right background, you may be greeted with a new look every time you visit my blog!

2 comments:

Latah 4-H said...

it is bright, but very valentines

Unknown said...

LOL.. I periodically give my blog a makeover also. I love my look right now.. Your look is cute!