My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Cross-Eyed!

You might remember me mentioning a few posts back that I was thinking about going back to school. It turns out I was more than thinking about it, and after making a slight change in my major from one area of Business to another, I will be finished this May.......assuming I pass my classes. This degree has been 7 years in the making, so it's about time!

Classes began this past Monday, here is the lineup:

Bus 465 Money and Banking
Bus 220 Business Communications
Bus 413 Organizational Behavior
Bus 497 Strategic Management Seminar
Bus 412 Human Resource Management

That's a whole lotta business! Reading all those chapters has me cross eyed......

Or maybe I'm cross eyed for a different reason. See, Tuesday I had my annual eye exam. The doc sent me home to try my new contacts for a week. For the first time in 10+ years, (I've had contacts since Jr. High), I have a different prescription in each eye.

No big deal, except that I forgot this when I removed my contacts Tuesday night (remember, 10+ years). It wasn't until Wednesday morning that I realized I had no idea if I had put each contact under the correct lid. (right or left) Since there's only .25 difference between their prescriptions, I have no idea if I have them in the right eye or not.

It should make for an interesting return visit next week when the doctor decides if my new prescription needs adjusted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that's funny :).