My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sun Surf Halter + Soiree = Perfection!


The Sun Surf Halter pattern, new from Amy Butler, just came today. I am so excited to see that it includes instructions and patterns for girls size small clear up to Women's XL! That means I can make one for me and both of my girls, which is rare as far as patterns go.
Plus, the new Soiree fabrics coming from Moda next month are going to be perfect. I've been anticipating them for months now, as I really love the colors and patterns and think they'll make awesome clothes, bags, and quilts! I see some great mother/daughter pictures in my future........if I get them made and find the time to get pictures taken, that is!

No comments: