My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Newly Completed Samples

Finally,a picture of the Piece, Love, Applique quilt!

Also, my mom finished this quilt this week, and it is BEAUTIFUL! The quilt is Blessings Baskets and we have kits available.


I also finished up this sample today. It is from the book Dolly Days that I brought back from Market. The book is loaded with girly quilts and cute doll clothes. This project is so fast and easy, and made to fit right on this wire table top stand.

Now, I'm on to making something wonderful from One Bizillion B.C.. Will was eye balling these fabrics this morning, so maybe I'll earmark it for him!

No comments: