My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Projects Update

Here's a picture of the just finished Blossom.
My sister pieced the top for me. What's that, you say? You want to know why "Blossom" is in MY to do list on the left? Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm changing the name of that list from "Current Projects" to "Projects I might attempt, but will finally just con my family and friends into piecing for me."
If you like our quilt, you'll need 2 Dandelion Girl layer cakes, plus yardage for the sashing and borders. We used the Snow Moda Bella Solid instead of making a scrappy sashing, so it took about 1.75 yards total of the Snow solid.

No comments: