My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weekly Happenings

My week of quiet afternoon bliss is half over, and it's going by way too fast! My kids are in Vacation Bible School through Friday this week, leaving my afternoons nicely peaceful. Here's what I've been trying to accomplish:

Today I started piecing a shop sample of a new block of the month I hope to have finished in time to begin in July. I'll post pics of the blocks soon, the first 3 are done. They're baskets made with reproduction prints from Wee Play. Baskets are everywhere these days! The best part is that it's only $5/month!

I'm quilting my brains out this week, and getting nowhere fast. There's still a couple of quilts I'm determined to finish before the shop hop next week.

I still need to make copies for the hop next week, and get organized in general. That's part of tomorrow's list, along with starting the Birdie Sling and finishing the Sunday Dinner Apron.

Tomorrow I'll be ordering a few prints designed by Kaffe Fassett. These are perfect large prints for some future projects I'm planning.

In between everything else, I'm praying for some sunshine. Even if I have to wear snow boots, I'm determined to go to the lake this weekend.

No comments: