My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm No Kim Diehl

Unfortunately, it's true. I officially stink at applique. Invisible machine applique at least. Turns out I arrived at that class completely unprepared. I know what to do, but my mind wasn't in the right place and I didn't have a few very helpful tools that I should have. Looks like my applique project is getting put on the back burner for, oh, let's say......a few months......at least.
In order to make finishing my project even possible, I've ordered in a few new tools for the shop. Check them out under Notions. They work great for other things as well, but if you're thinking about applique, you must have the Europro Iron, the Omnigrid Foldaway, the Collins Glue, and the Perfect Circles!

No comments: