My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Are You Ready For This?

To be honest, I'm not sure I'm ready. I may have been quilting for nearly 10 years, but even this quilt is a daunting task for me. I leave today to take a class from Kim Diehl, and attempt to make this quilt, "Front Porch Posies."
I felt like being different, so I decided to use Fall Back in Time and Mix & Mingle fabrics. Hopefully, I finish it some day!

1 comment:

Quilta said...

I've taken a class from Kim; you're in for a real treat. She does awesome work. First time visit to your blog; you have a real gift for writing. Keep up the good work.