My photo
Welcome to my blogs, where I work to inspire and motivate others. I love sharing the art of quilting with others. I also love living a meaningful, healthy life, and teaching my children to do the same. Join me here to find out what works for me, and how you can use it in your own life!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Quilting Product of the Week - Quilter's Hangup

I know I've been neglecting the product of the week for a while now, so I'm trying to be better. This week's pick is something I came across at Market. I don't know about you all, but I hate making hanging sleeves for my quilts. I am so bad about it, I usually hang them with pins or tumb tacks (gasp, I know, so bad for my quilts!). Now, I don't have to worry about it. The Quilter's Hangup is a great new product. Here's a picture of how it looks on the back of a quilt:

For $9.99, you get a 3 yard lenth of premade muslin sleeve. Just cut to your length, or piece more than one together if needed! Attach the sleeve to your quilt back and you're done! No more making your own sleeves, or if you're like me, not making your own sleeves and finding some other way to hang your quilts!

No comments: